Integrating with 3rd-Parties
One way to connect your 3rd party store such as Shopify with your Bonfire store is by using discount codes.
- Create your unique discount codes and turn them into a CSV file. Here are resources for the top third-party platforms creators are using:
Create a code that gives a discount or reveals hidden tickets
Use Eventbrite to create codes for your event that grant discounts or reveal hidden tickets. To get started, go to "Tickets" and select "Promo codes". Then, create new codes or view existing codes. 1. Go to your event dashboard. Go to Manage my events in your account. Then select your event.
How To Create Discount Codes || Shopify Help Center
To learn how to create your preferred discount code type, see the timestamps in the comment section. To create a discount code, start from your Shopify admin...
- Visit your Bonfire Store > Create New Product > Basic Product
- Fill out the product details
- Scroll down to Post-Purchase Info
- In the Private Code section, upload your CSV file.
On this page