Setting Up Your Account
All Knowledge Base Guides
Integrating Discord to Bonfire
Connect your discord server to Bonfire and token-gate channels, or get automated bot posts whenever you have Bonfire updates
Here’s the written step by step:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Discord
- Click Connect to Discord, you might be asked for your Discord login information here
- Go to the drop-down menu in Add To Server and chose the server you’d like to integrate
- Click Authorize
You’ve now integrated Bonfire to Discord!
- Now you can select a Discord channel for Wallet Verification. This is the channel where members in your server can connect their wallet to verify their ownership and receive roles.
- Do the same for Announcement Channel. This is the channel that will get automated bot posts whenever you publish a new product, bounty, or have other Bonfire updates. You can always create new channels for these on your Discord.
- When you’re done, click Save Changes
Next time you add a product or bounty to Bonfire, you should get an automated post like the one below shared on your chosen announcement channel
To gate your server, go to Token Gates and create a new gate, or edit an existing one. Toggle on Manage Discord Role, and select the role that you want to connect to that gate. Make sure to re-order your roles so that the “Bonfire” bot is above all other roles.