Creating a Custom Bounty
- Go to the Bounties tab in your creator dashboard, and click Create Bounty
- In the Name box, give your bounty a name
- (Optional) If you'd like, you can add an Image to the bounty
- In the Description box, give your bounty a description
- In the Bounty Amount box, set the amount each community member will receive for successfully completing the bounty
- (Optional) In the Rules section, you may add 1 or more rules to be communicated to community members along with the bounty
- The rules boxes support markdown, enabling you to add links and formatted text to your rules
- To add a link, use the following syntax:
[text](URL)- E.g. [rally](https://rally.io)
- (Optional) In the Quantity box, you may add a quantity of times the bounty can be claimed. You'll still manually approve each submission before any coin is sent
- (Optional) In the Start Time and End Time boxes, you may add times for when the bounty should go live, and expire. Submissions can only be made within this window.
- In the Submission Type section, you may choose what submission types to accept. You can choose between accepting Text & Image(s), just Text, or just Image(s)
- Click Create!
You can specify this amount in your coin (e.g. 5 $KKCR coin), or in USD (e.g. $5 USD worth of $KKCR coin). See more about specifying values in your coin vs. USD here